- ALUXTRA clasp free easy night time breastfeeding access
- Side Lying support no peek-a-boo breasts
- Modal fabric for natural moisture wicking
- Long skirt length for full coverage bending over or walking up stairs
- Front and back flattering baby doll pleats to expand and contract front back support during pregnancy, post or everyday
- Flattering style for Lounging /dress for comfortable full day wear
- Lined with organic cotton cups for comfort and breathability.
- Organic Cotton: We use organic cotton for it's breathability and softness. Unlike traditional cotton, organic cotton is grown without pesticides, making it safe for your skin, and better for the planet and the farmers that harvest it.
- Signature Eco-Lace: We work with our mills to design exclusive laces from scratch using certified recycled nylon. Feel the perfection of our soft, smooth, scratch free lace - made without any harsh dyes or chemicals as certified by OEKO-tex.
- Ethically Made: Your garments are ethically produced by hand in our own factory in Toronto by Women paid a fair wage. We are a certified Ontario Made Manufacturer. Allow for 2-5 business days for us to handcraft your garments. Learn More.
- Sustainability: Only produced in small batches, we are dedicated to creating fewer better things for you to love living in. Made with fabrics that are healthy for you and the planet. Learn More.
- Buy your Mayana Genevère intimate. Need help selecting? Book a Personal Shopping Appointment and together, we'll choose the perfect intimates for your needs.
- A Personal Shopper will follow up to confirm the size you chose will fit you perfectly.
- Your intimates will be made in our Toronto factory with your measurements in mind.
- We'll follow up with you to make sure everything fits perfectly when you receive your intimates.
- Enjoy living in your timeless Mayana Genevière pieces for years to come!
- This elegant style features our revolutionary patented ALUXTRA™ Clasp-Free Technology that makes our bras nursing friendly.
- Decorative centerpiece doubles as discrete breastfeeding reminder.
- Initially designed to support nursing mamas, this bra is capable of supporting all Women
- Breast support is continuous in side lying position for breastfeeding.
- Stretch fabrics are designed to expand and retract with fluctuation in breast size.
- Enjoy complimentary shipping on all Canadian and US orders over $150.
- We’ll be sure to get it right and if we don’t, this item is returnable for store credit, refund, or exchange within 15 days of receiving. Panties are FINAL SALE. See our full return/exchange policy here.
- Same Day / Next Day shipping is available (select Mile1 at checkout) for GTA residents.
- Curbside pick up available from our Toronto location (select at checkout).
This sleepwear is beautiful. It is comfortable, sexy, is forgiving of my postpartum belly and is so much more convenient for nursing. It is worth the investment as it is high quality and I will wear it when I am done nursing and through my next pregnancy.
-STACEY J. - VERIFIED CUSTOMER
Watch the Feature on Global Television
Here's why Women love their Chemise
Lined with organic cotton cups for comfort and breathability. Body is made from modal which is naturally moisture wicking to keep you cool and dry.
ALUXTRA® is a revolutionary patented clasp-free technology that that makes breastfeeding effortless with its simple pull-over design.
Baby doll pleats accomodate body size and shape fluctuation during pregnancy, post or everyday.
The babydoll chemise is absolutely gorgeous. When I tried it on my 2 year old said “ wow, mommy you’re so pretty”. It’s gorgeous and confortable. I absolutely love this Canadian company. Thank you Mayana Genevière for making such beautiful and functional garments.
Thank you so much for sharing! So thrilled to hear that you're enjoying the babydoll chemise. We appreciate your thoughtful review. We'd love to continue supporting you in the future.
Bit of a different review I guess as I bought this for my wife. She said it's very comfortable and it looks great on her. She had purchased other items from here before so I knew she liked the brand/style. It's well worth the price... Especially for something this well made that's also made in Canada.
Amazing! I feel beautiful, comfortable and sexy as I navigate post-partum and a C-section delivery. You need to make the Alex bra and the chemise in additional colours! I’m tempted to buy more of the black so I have them in constant rotation! Absolutely love both the Alex bra and the chemise - great quality and well-worth the price. This is a worthy investment.
The customer service I received was top notch. I really appreciate the care the staff put into their connections as well as the garments. Thank you!
this piece is super soft and comfy as well as sexy. I LOVE IT is not enough to express how i feel about it
We’re a WOC-owned brand and BIPOC team that knows what it feels like to be left out. That’s why we take a full circle approach to inclusivity from our operations to production to marketing, so you can find yourself represented here.
Our signature laces and sustainable fabrics are custom made with recycled components and low-impact dyes. We produce everything in-house in Toronto using natural and healthy fabrics for both you and our planet.
Made for Women by Women
Expertly engineered by a team of women to create practical and beautiful pieces. Designed from a conscious perspective to make you feel supported and cared for at every stage of womanhood.