Unique to Mayana Genevière ®, this premium quality control garment offers extra support. Restore your confidence and silhouette with our one-of-a-kind powerful design, reducing your waistline and tummy while supporting your core. This stunning foundational garment is the epitome of fashion and function.
All of our shapewear provides confidence, coverage and support post –pregnancy or healing from c-section, hysterectomy and other female reproductive surgeries.
- Cut & sewn to create the structure and support your body needs when experiencing reproductive and abdominal conditions.
- Comfortable bottom up and side to midriff closure.
- Made to flatten your tummy and sculpt your waist without shifting when moving – less adjusting!
- Front hook and eyes closure to accommodate different body types and shrink with you as you lose weight.
- Soft brushed waist band allows garment to stay in place - no rolling down.
- Half-bone corset structure to support posture without digging in sides while seated.
- V-back design to flatter not flatten your bum.
- Sheer four-way power mesh for breathable compression with beautiful surface stretch lace panels.
- Wide 100% cotton gusset for full crotch coverage and breathability.
- Stretch cotton Inner tummy control panel for abdominal incision healing.
Model is 5'10 wearing size 34D and Medium Bottoms. Made in Canada.
Postnatal Use: Gentle compression function supports the organs and stomach as they return to pre-pregnancy position. Ideal for use in conjunction with pelvic floor and diastasis recti healing ~ a beautiful essential staple in every woman’s postnatal wardrobe.
Fiber content (exclusive of trim and ornamentation): 75% Nylon 20% élasthanne 5%Viscose Lining: 100% organic cotton Designed & Made in Canada with domestic and imported parts
UNDERGARMENT CARE INSTRUCTIONS
To get the most out of your bras, and underwear be sure to follow the care instructions. This usually involves hand washing with mild detergents and hanging to dry.Try not to wear a bra two days in a row in order for the elastics to “rest” and regain shape. Alternate between 2-3 bras if possible. Be sure to check your bras periodically to ensure that the fabric and elastics are performing correctly. Remember that when a bra feels too loose and no longer offers the same support, it’s time to go shopping!
How to Launder Your GarmentsStep 1: Fasten all hooks & eyes.
Step 2: For bras and underwear, hand wash in cold water with a delicate-safe detergent. Use gentle washing powder that lathers up without the need for rubbing.
Step 3: Line dry or lay flat to dry.
Chances are you won’t always have time to wash your lingerie by hand. If washing lingerie in a washing machine care is a must, follow these tips to minimize potential harm to your garments:
Step 1: Fasten all hooks & eyes
Step 2: Put your underwear in a net or lingerie bag to protect it before washing.
Step 2: Use laundry detergent for delicate fabric (chlorine and perborate free).
Step 3: Wash your garments at a low temperature and on a short program specifically for delicate fabric.
Step 4: HANG TO DRY! Tumble dryers can ruin fabric, fade colours, weaken elastics and shrink your garments.