Mask Care Guide
MASK CARE INSTRUCTIONS
Your masks are 100% cotton with soft a durable high quality elastics.
To maintain the shape, size and elasticity refer to the following instructions:
- We strongly recommend hand washing your masks with warm water.
- Use a gentle detergent like Soak, and lightly rub out any makeup, or dirt on the mask.
- Lay the mask flat to dry.
- We do not recommend tumble drying the mask to maintain the integrity of the mask.
- You may iron the mask on low.
- Place a recommended filter (Coffee, Vacuum, HEPA etc.) inside the pocket between the two layers of fabric. Use a new filter after every use
- Wash mask before first use and after every use.
- With clean hands, use the elastic loops to put on and remove your mask to prevent contamination.
- Avoid touching your mask from the front while wearing.